Winroc Software

Winroc rocket software and the source code is now available at

Winroc

I know Steve used to sell this. Perhaps as shareware. Is it now public domain?

Bob Kaplow

From the web site:

"Winroc is removed from shareware and is now available for personal use. Programmed by - Steve Roberson, he left us before his time. This is his wish and legacy!"

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

I guess I should have checked.

I met Steve once when he was in Chicago. Turns out he was staying less than

5 miles from my house. We went to dinner, hung out in the workshop, and played with the computer for a while. He gave me a copy of WinRoc for my use, but I have to admit I never really used it.

Bob Kaplow

Reply to
Winroc

Including source and notes so it can be improved over time?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes:

Darren J Longhorn

That is truly a helpful legacy.

I see dead people! Good ones.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

There are some good articles on the web site too.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn