I am searching about " XLPE cable transformer coil ", anyone can help me ?

I am searching about " XLPE cable transformer coil ", anyone can help me ? ABB corporation invented a new dry type transformer in recent yaers, in
which transformer coil is made of XLPE power cable. I research about design method of those. can you help me? I need paper addresses or references.

in
ABB's name for this idea was "Dryformer" - I was paying a lot of attention to this a few years ago (Powerformer, Dryformer, etc.) but it seems to have lost momentum.
Bill