RDRC Fly-For-Tots Fundraiser Raffle

There's only a few days left to get in on the raffle, and the huge list of prizes is growing and growing. You can see the list and buy tickets online at:

You don't have to worry about waiting for the tickets to arrive to you via mail before the fund raising event on Sept 23-24, as we log the ticket numbers and will contact everyone who wins. Raffle winners will also be posted online immediately after the drawings. The list of goodies is unreal, pop over to the link above and have a look. It's cheap to get in on it, and ALL proceeds (every penny!) go directly to the kids at 'Smiles for Little Faces'. We raised over $5000 last year, and should be able to rock and roll this year, considering the sponsorship and support from the R/C Industry we'bve had this year. Please help us help the kids with your participation in this event.

Dave AMA 119484

Tweek