Trainshow in Atlanta-area March 19-20

The Model Train Show, hosted by the Piedmont Division, is almost here!
Our 14th annual show will be held at the Cobb Galleria Centre in
Atlanta (Marietta) Georgia March 19-20. We have modular layouts in G, O, S, HO (two), N and Lego. Bring the kids/grandkids and let them run our junior railroader Lionel layout. Over 250 vendor tables featuring only model railroad and rail-related stuff. Two first-time vendors for our show this year are Billy Carr (The Tool Man) and Scenic Express. The raffle layout this year is the beautiful Heart of Georgia (HOG) layout built by Steve Berkheimer and featured in the model railroad press. Raffle tickets are three for $5.00 or $2.00 each, and you do not have to be present to win.
Show admission is $8.00 adults, kids 12 and under free, good for both days, and parking is free. See our website at www.themodeltrainshow.com for more info and a complete list of vendors. Come see for yourself why The Model Train Show is the South's premier event.
Joe Gelmini, Show Manager The Model Train Show