Atlanta, GA - Piedmont NMRA Train Auction!

The Piedmont Division of the NMRA is holding its bi-annual model train auction on Saturday, February 26th starting at 6:00 pm. See our website for details and directions.

Our last auction was so successful that we were not able to sell everything that was brought in! There were brass locomotives, scenery materials, cars of every size, scale and gauge and tons of "wow, I never thought about that" items. There were great deals on parts, partial kits, and odd-and-ends, too! Lot's of folks that were changing scales were buying and selling. What fun!

We have a full bar and registration is easy. Sellers, this is a great way to get rid of your old stuff and clean up the basement. Buyers, you can get some great deals and find some rare things that you have been looking for.

All scales and gauges are represented and we have tin-plate and railroad collectibles as well. If its trains, its here! So bring the family or a friend to this high-energy, funny, free-for-all!

See you there!

(Funds go to the support of the Piedmont Division and its promotion of the hobby)

Reply to
Scott