November Tours of Atlanta Model Railroads

November is National Model Railroad Month. The Piedmont Division

of the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) celebrates November with a public tour of model railroads in the Atlanta Area. We call this tour the Piedmont Pilgrimage. Each weekend in November, Atlanta area model railroads hold an open house to allow visitors to see their model railroads. A tour schedule can be found at the Piedmont Pilgrimage website
The goal of the NMRA is to promote the fantastic hobby of model railroading, and the best way to learn about the hobby is to see for yourself the wonderful work of the Atlanta area experts. We are fortunate here in Georgia to have an incredibly large collection of outstanding model builders and all of them are very friendly and glad to invite you in to look at their work.

The Piedmont Pilgrimage tour is open to anyone interested in model railroading. The cost for entry is free! Children are welcome to attend with proper supervision from their parents. We would love for you to join us as we celebrate National Model Railroad Month in November by visiting Atlanta's best layouts! Be sure to tell your friends.

Regards,

Scott Povlot Webmaster

Scott