British in Atlanta

Dear all If any of you live near, or are visiting this neck of the woods this November, there is an event called the Piedmont Pilgrimage, which is
basically open house at weekends to go and see a varied amount of layouts. There will be two British outline layouts this year, mine and Chris Whites as you can see by following the enclosed link. We are also planning on having a meeting at my house on the 27th with the view of starting an Atlanta and area chapter of BRMNA. (British railway modelers of North America) . I know of 6 of us so far,......... So if anyone is interested in UK outline, let me know!! You don't have to be a Brit, just have an interest in UK trains, real and preserved http://www.piedmont-div.org/pilgrimage /
Thanks in advance Rob