rcm members

I've had occasion to meet and/or have dealings with a few members of rcm over the last couple years. While the political leanings of these people may not be the same, I have found, without exception, that each has been a positive experience. Overall, a pretty good group of people in my opinion.

michael

Reply to
michael

We resemble that remark!

Reply to
Bob Swinney

Well, some of 'em need a haircut. Others badly need a shave (some are reputed to be some 30 years overdue!) Most need to lose a few pounds. Some need a few teeth. Many are extremely politically intolerant, which is fine, but they seem to have this tendency for verbal diarrhea, which is nearly intolerable. Almost all have a terrible clutter control problem.

Ah, then there's me!

Grant

michael wrote:

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Ah yes, Grant! Then there is you! You are one of the moderating influences that keeps some of the "political leaners" from falling completely on their asses. Bless you, my son, and keep on sending those great papers on bandsaws, drill presses and the like.

Reply to
Bob Swinney

. Almost

Grant, Have you been peeking in my windows?

Reply to
Steve Peterson

bet you did not meet me or someone who is like me?? or did you??????

Reply to
jim

Some need a few fingers too :_)

I would but due to forces beyond my control *COUGH*parents*COUGH* I have to keep things neat. Dang. ;-)

Tim

-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams

Almost

Clutter is what someone else calls our "object rich environment".

Reply to
Don Foreman

Just goes to show that it doesn't take much to impress some old goats. Get a shave and haircut, hippie.

The old beatnik,

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Well, you haven't met me yet. And lot's of people think I'm an a-hole. So don't go and ruin my good rep! ERS

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Present company excepted of course

Wheres the pictures of "our" pup?

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner

I have met Eric and do not think he is an a-hole. He is friendly but has his opinions, just like everyone else. Found that item that we talked about yet Eric?

Lane G

Reply to
Lane

Ya mean that a-bomb? I thought we weren't gonna tell anybody about that. Actually, I found a wheel for ya. Come'n get it. And don't tell anybody else I might be friendly. Gotta maintain my reputation. Eric.

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Have not gotten a drive to read cd yet. I put one in that read a data disc then it locked when I put the disc with Buckshot's photos in. I have to break down and go get a new dvd/burner/reader. Hell's bells, I can't even make any custom tunes!

Oh, since he is *our* pup, when did you say the truck with the food is arriving?

hahahahaha.....

Back at ya, Mark.

mj

Reply to
michael

Why, I am not entirely sure, but now find myself in the "seeking some .303 ammo" market. Haven't really looked seriously yet. Figured the replica, imitation, instructional/historical thing was a okay deal. {;o)

mj

Reply to
michael

It's called "Hoarder's disease" and when a cure is found for the rest of you, I want all your stuff!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I disagree, it's called being frugal. Why throw something away that you're going to need some day. Just because that someday might be 5 years out doesn't change anything.

Lane

Reply to
Lane

A few? Some of the photos I have seen make it clear that some need to lose a few hundred pounds!

Abrasha

Abrasha

A few hundred !?!?, I'd be happy with 50-60

Lane

Reply to
Lane

LOL..Ive got 9 more pups that will be ready to go in about 4 weeks if he needs a playmate.