rcm members

I did have some requests when I first brought him home. As well as some attempts at stealing him. Are we talking the same bloodline? Might be a couple homes available.

mikey

Reply to
michael

Hell nearly every hardware store and mom and pop sells it. If you want larger quanties:

( I see he is sold out at the moment)

Fair priceing if you buy a spam can of 768rds for $114 plus shipping WX2-76741 - 320 rds. .303 British Ammo $59.97 plus shipping

BRIT.SURPLUS

32RDS PER BOX Our Price: $10.40

terms Hotshot 303 500rds soft point new manufacture $137.

No specials running currently. A bit pricey

specials at the moment.

Good price on Garand/30-06 ammo if anyone is interested...
My favorite surplus 303 is Greek made with the headstamp of HXP if you can find it at the gun shows. Non Corrosive, very well made, accurate and the brass is very reloadable.

Good portal with links

Reload?
BRITISH (.310 diameter) 125GRAIN HOLLOW POINT OR FULL METAL JACKET BULLETS (projectiles) ---- 1000/$49.

******(Its a bit light..same bullets for the SKS etc, but it will shoot ok for plinking)

Not a lot of great deals on .303 at the moment. I stocked up about 4 yrs ago when there was a lot of the Greek stuff available. I was buying it cheaper than I can handload for it. Still have a few rounds on hand of course, but Im down below a thousand rounds or so.

Gun shows still have surplus 303 available and ok prices on the Hotshot (russian) and Wolf (russian) brands.

Be advised that some of the surplus stuff is corrosivly primed, so be sure to clean well after shooting. Ed's Red is good stuff for that and you can make it yourself.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:45:25 -0800, michael brought forth from the murky depths:

Though I've only been reading youse guys steadily for under a year (with brief visits lurking for the past several), I have met one member, Steamboat Ed Haas, and found him a very decent guy with as wide a range of tastes for oddities as my own. I look forward to meeting more of y'all in the future since the repartè here is already fun.

---=====--- After all else fails, read the instructions. ---=====--- Website Design and Update

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:58:26 -0600, Don Foreman brought forth from the murky depths:

That sounds like a phrase right out of an excuse from a missile salesman whose guidance system doesn't work worth a sh*t.

Either that or overheard from a bunch of teenage boys at a mall.

---=====--- After all else fails, read the instructions. ---=====--- Website Design and Update

Larry Jaques

Filed. Thanks.

mj

Reply to
michael

Yuppers, same blood line. I think. I cannt remember who the momma of yours (and my Sadie) was. I think its the same one. This batch is cute as hell. Course most are Ill ask the wife. I know the daddy was the same.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner

Yall will have to someday fill me in on the hypothetical details. Btw..its easy to make a scope mount from a chunk of angle iron for those.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner

San Francisco/San Jose Gun Show

Crossroads of the West Gun Show Saturday 2/21 - Sunday 2/22 Cow Palace, San Francisco North Hall - Sat 9-5, Sun 9-4 Adults $8, under 12 free with paying adult. Parking $7 $1 off with a coupon -

This is the biggest of the Bay Area gun shows. Miwall will be there, with some of the best cash-and-carry prices on ammo in the area.

For directions or more info:

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner

I prefer to think of it as being genetically predisposed to packratism.

Paul K. Dickman

Reply to
Paul K. Dickman

Can't leave town. Have a job to finish today, rework cuz of customer error for Monday delivery, 1200 piece job due Thursday or sooner, 500....

I'll start checking if anyone is serious about being a new parent.

Reloading? Yes. Dillon 650, a "bit" of other supplies, lacking 1 ingredient, see above. {;o)

mj

Reply to
michael

Time. Been there, done that.

BTW..30-40 krag brass is the best there is for making 303 British cases. Its better than 303 British cases.