Re: You gotta see this! Low enough Inverted???

>Check out this picture of Mac Hodges 20 ft wingspan B-29 , taken at >the Henderson Kentucky flyin last weekend. The plane weighs 98#, >powered by 4 ZDZ 80's. > >
>It don't get much lower than that, folks! > > > >Bill Davenport >AMA 28141

Posted this on Sept 28th, 2002 and there was allot of responses. For the record- here is another pic from Sunday, a little under a year later, the demise of the big B-29. Guess it finally got low enough :-) BTW, we have already noticed that one elev. is up and one is down. Not sure right now what it means. Here's the pic- fantastic pic, not sure rt now who took it but there was MUCH more damage 10 seconds later !!!!

ByeBye!!!

Bill Davenport AMA 28141

PS??? Already on the way back???

Reply to