Inverted Saito 180

Can anyone see any problems with using a Saio 180 Inverted then inverting the Carb. The carb is now below the Cylinder head.
I intend to use a Pumped fuel system so tank/carb position is not relevant.

No. This is probably the mostly commonly used mounting position.
Good luck with the fuel pump, however. Those rascals can be tricky. But never give up. There is lots of help available on the net, should you run into problems.
Ed Cregger
Thanks for the info
PAU

I am not sure why you would want to pump the engine, since if it is properly tuned it will draw fuel just fine. Not a sarcastic answer, just confusion.