NAMES Suggestion

It's always hard to recognize folks at NAMES since it's about 60% populated with the archtypical overweight grey headed bearded guy with bifocals, a ball cap, and suspenders.

This year, I plan to wear a name tag. Say RCM in bold above with my name below. If any of you care to do the same, it might help spot you.

Regards,

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

I do not wear suspenders! Good idea, though.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Hey, I resemble that remark! :-)

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Me too, Pete.

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Good idea.

Brian Lawson

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Hey all,

I'm off to Toledo to the North American Model Engineer Show (NAMES) until late next Monday. I'll give you a shout when I get back.

It's a great show, on April 21-22/07, and if you want to learn a bit more about it, or need directions on how to get there, have a peek at:

If you do come, have me paged, and I'll at least buy you a coffee!!

I'll be wearing a Logan T-shirt, and probably a NAMES white ball-cap, and maybe an RCM tag someplace.

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson