NAMES Suggestion

It's always hard to recognize folks at NAMES since it's about 60%
populated with the archtypical overweight grey headed bearded guy with
bifocals, a ball cap, and suspenders.
This year, I plan to wear a name tag. Say RCM in bold above with my
name below. If any of you care to do the same, it might help spot
you.
Regards,
Pete Keillor
Reply to
Pete Keillor
I do not wear suspenders! Good idea, though.
-Carl
Reply to
Carl Byrns
Hey, I resemble that remark! :-)
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Me too, Pete.
Bob Swinney
Reply to
Robert Swinney
Good idea.
Brian Lawson
Reply to
Brian Lawson
Hey all,
I'm off to Toledo to the North American Model Engineer Show (NAMES) until late next Monday. I'll give you a shout when I get back.
It's a great show, on April 21-22/07, and if you want to learn a bit more about it, or need directions on how to get there, have a peek at:
If you do come, have me paged, and I'll at least buy you a coffee!!
I'll be wearing a Logan T-shirt, and probably a NAMES white ball-cap, and maybe an RCM tag someplace.
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.
Reply to
Brian Lawson