NAMES hotels ?

Hi, all-

I'm thinking of going to NAMES this year and as I'll be taking a train, I believe I'm kind of limited to where I can stay. Anyone have any good/bad experience with the Seagate or Park Inn? TIA.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Carl:

Last year we stayed at the Radisson which is now some other name. I have made my reservation at the same hotel. When I called to make the reserbaion as soon as I gave my name they pulled my up on the computer and handled the reservation with no fuss or muss.

The room was very nice, it was not the cheapest place to stay by far but it allowed me to enjoy the show and not have to worry if my wife was going to come back from wherever she had wandered off to pick me up in the afternoon. Walk out the convention hall door, get on an elevator and fo up to our room.

Actually she had gone up to Frakenmuth to Bronners Christmas World so it was good that I wasn't waiting for her!

I would certainly recommend it.

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

We stayed at the Seagate last year and are staying there again. No major problems with the hotel, though it seems to have seen better days.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

The Park Inn was the Radisson. I'm staying there, stayed there last year. It's not cheap, but it's convenient.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

That sounds like Michigan, I thought the show is in Ohio now.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

It is in Michigan Wes. But she figures that if she is within 500 miles of the place that is close enough for a side trip.

Errol

Reply to
Errol Groff

Wow. I take my hat off to her. She is a true 'power shopper'.

Wes

PS men only travel that far for lathes and mills.

Reply to
clutch