NAMES

I can not seem to google up a link for the Names Show in Ohio. I wanted to see if they had a program schedule posted. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Wes

Wes

The lnk is:

The program schedule is still in the works.

Errol

Reply to
Errol Groff

Hey Errol,

Yeah....that's my job. It's all in pencil, but not ready to hammer in stone just yet. I've had a few that I thought were a "go" decide that they are afraid of an audience. One was to be about cam-grinding for model engines. Ah me. So, it's not posted on the website yet. Sorry 'bout that.

I can say that on Saturday morning there will be a back-yard foundry build and pour demo, including some contemporary pattern making . Should be very interesting.

Ummmm.....any volunteers to give a seminar, or two?

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

That sounds interesting. They going to let you do it at the convention center?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Hey Wes,

Far as I know, it will be done in the unloading docks area.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian Lawson