Clausing 5913 lathe is in my driveway now

Brought it to my home today (have not unloaded it yet). I did not realize it until today, but it came with a taper attachment.
By the way, my old (to me) Clausing Colchester lathe is already gone.

What is Khrushchev's phrase "metal eaters" in Russian?
For the rest of you, that's what he called the Military-Industrial Complex when he wanted to divert the enormous resources they devoured to consumer goods.
I guessed 'metved' but Google returns nothing useful.
jsw

6913 or 5913? Pictures!

6913, sorry. I am rolling it off the trailer, now

I was wondering which of us were having a brain fart. ;)
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:51:22 -0600, Ignoramus5493

Multitasking! Cool!!
"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766