You gotta see this!!

Okay, I'm not an engineer, "just" an electrician. Everyone has to
check out this site, it has to be the scariest thing I have ever seen.

Joshua
in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, Joshua at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote on 9/17/04 5:19 AM:
I agree. Let's hope that the incredible obnoxious selling pressure turns viewers off so they do not get to the "information" that will kill them.
Bill
Reply to
Repeating Rifle
| Okay, I'm not an engineer, "just" an electrician. Everyone has to | check out this site, it has to be the scariest thing I have ever seen. |

Definitely some wrong answers there.
Reply to
phil-news-nospam
Jeez...I can't believe what some clueless people are attempting--especially those who live in apartments. Not only are they endangering themselves but, others as well.
Pete
Reply to
Pete J. Ahacich
Well...it probably fly's in L.A. (Lower Alabama) - What are the electrical effects of leaving Christmas lights on 24/7 all rear long on the front porch....
Jack
Reply to
jackcsg
fly's??
flies?
Reply to
tbone
Someone named "jackcsg" Proclaimed on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:48:12 GMT,
That's funny because it's true.. I know someone in another LA (Louisiana) that leaves his on 24/7.
BTW Jack, did you ever catch the guy that broke into your truck? Or was it just more birds?
Reply to
G. Morgan