You gotta see this!!

Okay, I'm not an engineer, "just" an electrician. Everyone has to check out this site, it has to be the scariest thing I have ever seen.

Joshua

in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, Joshua at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote on 9/17/04 5:19 AM:

I agree. Let's hope that the incredible obnoxious selling pressure turns viewers off so they do not get to the "information" that will kill them.

Bill

Reply to
Repeating Rifle

On 17 Sep 2004 05:19:43 -0700 Joshua wrote: | Okay, I'm not an engineer, "just" an electrician. Everyone has to | check out this site, it has to be the scariest thing I have ever seen. |

Definitely some wrong answers there.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

Jeez...I can't believe what some clueless people are attempting--especially those who live in apartments. Not only are they endangering themselves but, others as well.

Pete

Reply to
Pete J. Ahacich

Well...it probably fly's in L.A. (Lower Alabama) - What are the electrical effects of leaving Christmas lights on 24/7 all rear long on the front porch....

Jack

Reply to
jackcsg

fly's??

flies?

Reply to
tbone

Someone named "jackcsg" Proclaimed on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:48:12 GMT,

That's funny because it's true.. I know someone in another LA (Louisiana) that leaves his on 24/7.

BTW Jack, did you ever catch the guy that broke into your truck? Or was it just more birds?

Reply to
G. Morgan