Ace Digipace 1 operators manual needed

Hi all,
Does anyone have a manual on the Ace R/C Digipace 1 charger? A scan would be greatly appreciated. This was purchased at a local swap meet
and looks like a pretty decent unit. It has a selectable 50ma/120ma receiver charge rate, a discharge feature with an LED timer readout, as well as a built in auto trickle charge.
Thanks for any help, Alan Harriman
The Digipace 4 page manual is on it's way to your email address. It use to be manufactured as a kit so let me know if you want the construction manual as well. Harry
Hi all,
Does anyone have a manual on the Ace R/C Digipace 1 charger? A scan would be greatly appreciated. This was purchased at a local swap meet and looks like a pretty decent unit. It has a selectable 50ma/120ma receiver charge rate, a discharge feature with an LED timer readout, as well as a built in auto trickle charge.
Thanks for any help, Alan Harriman

Thanks Harry, got it. I appreciate your time.
BTW, your card is on its way.
Alan Harriman