Looking for Gorton operators manual

My boss bought a Gorton 2-30 Trace-Master tracing mill. So were in need of an operators manual if someone has one to sell or copy maybe. We have the Maintenance manual and parts cat.. Ken

Reply to
Dr. Butter

Grab your wallet then your chest....

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism. As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Reply to
Gunner

Call Gorton. Their prices arent cheap either, but sometimes you can get the parts guy to fax you the relevant pages. Famco owns Gorton, and supplies parts, and even still makes a few of the machines.

Ries

By the way- are you sure an "operators manual" exists? For most machines older than 1980 or so, no such beast was ever written- they assumed you would learn on the job, and be smart enough not to stick your fingers where they didnt belong.

Reply to
Ries

At those prices it's more like grab your ankles... Some stuff is available for free on the Gorton enthusiast's site - the URL of which I can't find at the moment.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

I was looking for it as well. Ive corresponded with the owner of that site..a grandson of George Gorton.

I cant find it either..and its quite a nice site.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism. As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Reply to
Gunner

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

That's the one.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Ken; Check the Gorton site at:

may have what you are missing. Jim

Reply to
James Riser

"Dr. Butter" wrote in news:1153757011.615930.44690@

75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
D Murphy

Thanks to all. They found it on the Gorton site Ken

Reply to
Dr. Butter