anyone have a users manual for the Omron e5X temp controllers?

I bought a box of these controllers - I think they are OK, but it's a bit tough to set them up to do anything useful without any documentation - I want to use one of them to control a small kiln, so I need to know the switch settings for the varioius thermocouple types, and the pinouts (yeah, I could trace out the scehmatic, but I"m sure someone on this group has a manual they can scan or copy for me - the company doesn't answer my inquiries)

thanks for the help

Reply to
william_b_noble

Have you checked:

Closest thing to that P/N is the E5J or E5AX or E5AK

Zat ring a bell? Wanna sell one? :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

I've got an older Omron catalog here that has a fair amount of detail on the various E5 controllers. If you can be more specific about which model you have I'll see what's in the catalog.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons