Looking for Digipace 2 instruction manual

Does anyone know where I can obtain a Digipace 2 manual? I've been al

over the net but no luck. The one site that hosts archived Ace R/ manuals is under construction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mik

-- MJFinega

this thread:

MJFinegan

I will hunt mine down this week, scan it and try to send it to you. If outside forces allow the time for that task...

Jim Branaum AMA 1428

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High