Manual for milling machine Vilh. Pedersen VPF-1

Do some of you know where to find or get a copy of such a manual ?

I have tried PEDERSEN Værktøjsmaskiner here in Denmark - no luck !

Regards KS, Denmark

Reply to
KS

Tony's site

Has these...

MV260 VILH.PEDERSEN (Denmark) Milling Machine Model VPF 00: Instruction Manual & a complete set of high-quality Sectional Drawings. Includes the original sales brochures. =A335 US$55

MV260A VILH.PEDERSEN (Denmark) Milling Machines Models VPF-1, VPU-1 & VpV-1: Instruction Manual & a complete set of high-quality Sectional Drawings. Includes the original sales brochures. =A335 US$55

all the best.mark

Reply to
mark

Thanks - do you know the quality of the manuals?

Best regards KS, Denmark

"mark" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Tony's site

Has these...

MV260 VILH.PEDERSEN (Denmark) Milling Machine Model VPF 00: Instruction Manual & a complete set of high-quality Sectional Drawings. Includes the original sales brochures. £35 US$55

MV260A VILH.PEDERSEN (Denmark) Milling Machines Models VPF-1, VPU-1 & VpV-1: Instruction Manual & a complete set of high-quality Sectional Drawings. Includes the original sales brochures. £35 US$55

all the best.mark

Reply to
KS

The quality of all Tonys manuals are very good. it's just the prices I dont like all the best.....mark

Reply to
mark

The price in Denmark by the firm PEDERSEN Værktøjsmakiner ApS is dobble for less - just few photocopies for VPF1 is avaiable - some of them very bad others better - but all for a too high price - I think !

KS, Denmark

"mark" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
KS