Manual for Hitachi K-100 vfd

I bought this VFD off Ebay and thought I could find a manual on line.
No such luck. It is slightly different from the L100 so would like to
find a manual. It works, but not exactly how I think it ought to
work.
Dan
Reply to
dcaster
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Dan
It seems that they don't even show it on the legacy support page:
Have you tried to contact Hitachi directly?
Here's another website for a company that repairs them and lists the K100 series:
Denis G.
Didn't know the words?
.
Reply to