Ace R/C Abacus Manual

Greetings, Picked up at yard sale like new Ace Abacus ni-cad battery analyzer. In working condition but a different resistor was soldered in to change the # of discharge cells. No one remembers what it was changed to. Of course the only thing missing is the owners manual.

Does anyone have an owners manual that they would be willing to scan and email to me? I did contact Ace to no avail.

I can be reached at teskor-at-tbaytel-dot-net

Thanks in advance, Tom

Reply to
Thomas (Tom) Skoropad