Dang LiPos!

I'm restoring a Comet Gull II (30" wingspan, former rubber power) that I electrified about eight years ago. _Then_ it had NiCads, and brushless motors were for folks with _money_. _Now_ it's getting LiPos, but I'm going to start lazy, and use the GWS brushed motor and CC pixie ESC that it came with.

It won't balance with the LiPo pack! It's gonna need LiPo + lead! Oh boy!

Dangit!

Reply to
Tim Wescott

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:38:35 -0700, Tim Wescott wrote in :

Blessings on the CG tweaking. I'm sure it will be fun when you see it in the air. ;o)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Just get a heavy enough LiPo to balance it out and enjoy extended flight time!

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN