ESL - Two DLG Contests - 10/17 - 10/18 - Maryland

Pegasus: Eastern Soaring League Hand launched glider contest 10/16 - 10/17, 2010
We have 20 pilots registered so far, but we expct that number to
continue to rise as we get closer to the daye.
Registration http://www.flyesl.com/contest_registration/c_detail.asp?cid0
Location: Hagerstown, MD Sanctions: AMA and ESL
Schedule: Check-in Time 8:15 a.m. Pilots meeting 9:00 a.m. First Flight 9:15 a.m.
Directions: http://www.pegasusrc.com/directions.htm