rubber reclaiming agent

I would like to introduce our self as the manufacturer & exporter of
Rubber Reclaiming Agent, Chemical name: DI-XYLENE DI-SULPHIDE, it used
as a catalyst in the process of making reclaim rubber. Any kind of
rubber (vulcanized rubber scrap) whether synthetic rubber or natural
rubber can be reclaimed (de-vulcanised) by the use of this chemical.
Advantage: It makes the process of de-vulcanisation of rubber faster
that too at a lower temperature & therefore reduces power consumption
of rubber reclaiming plant, saves process timing, rubber can be
reclaimed or de-vulcanised at a lower temperature, improve the
efficiency of plant, saves the intake of fuel, improves the quality of
resulting reclaim rubber and risk of hardening is reduced.
email: snipped-for-privacy@arihantexim.com
Reply to
sumit.jain.del