Polypropylene as a separating agent for metals

Hello guys!
Seasons Greetings.I have a little problem with the above topic
"propylene as a separating agent for metals", it's actually my final
year thesis and i have'nt stumbled on any useful information on
it.please could anyone of you help me out with any useful information
on this topic.i am in desperate need of it.
thanks!
Reply to
kiki