Polypropylene as a separating agent for metals

Hello guys!
Seasons Greetings.I have a little problem with the above topic "propylene as a separating agent for metals", it's actually my final
year thesis and i have'nt stumbled on any useful information on it.please could anyone of you help me out with any useful information on this topic.i am in desperate need of it. thanks!