Ace R/C manuals

Here's a handy URL for operation/building manuals for many Ace R/C products...

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Fulmer

Thanks for the tip, I downloaded all the Ace Pulse files. I still have an Ace R/C Pulse Commander on 72 MHz Yellow/White with KRD sequential throttle servo. I stopped using it when the frequencies changed to the modern numbering system. I'd like to resurrect it (fully functional but needs retuning if this type equipment is still permitted to operate.) It was a blast to fly, very simple to install, and because of the low investment cash wise, I wasnt' afraid to knock my small planes around the sky.

-- HPT

Reply to
High Plains Thumper