Sargon manuals

I am looking for Sargon dro manuals so I can add the to my web site. I want to be able to offer them for free download. I am looking for 660,

700 series and 900 series manuals. I would be willing to pay for the manuals if that is required.

Thanks, Tim Barnard LMSC

877-376-4373
Linear Measuring Systems

Fuck off spammer

Except for perhaps th need to add or remove pull down resistors at the output side of anyone's scales or encoders and to perhaps re-set few jumpers depending on actual reader then there's nothing at all special about sargon scales or readouts.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

I see that your reading skills match your colorful use of the English language. Why you would send a reply that has nothing to do with my post is truly amazing. I am sorry that you feel that requesting something so I can offer it free of charge to download from my site at my expense is "spam". You seem to be just another unhappy troll with a very pathetic life ahead of you.

Reply to
Linear Measuring Systems

Go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

It never ceases to amazed me how when I point out that a person like yourself is a Troll, in the next message that is posted by that person, they prove my point. You seem to be infatuated with reproducing. I am unable to perform the act you have suggested. I have read some of your other posts and noticed that you are very familiar with this act. Is the something that you practice daily or is it only when you mother comes over to watch? I suggest that you continue with this act as this will guarantee that you will not reproduce and we will only have to deal with one of you. Once you die, you will be gone and all will be right with the world. Until then, I guess we have a small glimpse into the living hell that is your life must be like.

Reply to
Linear Measuring Systems

Your fuckwittery is noted.

First you complain about being trolled, then practice the art yourself.

Were you always a hypocrite or did your mama make you take lessons later in life?

Reply to
Black Dragon

Did you know that there is a direct correlation to the use of profanity and the IQ of the person? There have been many study's on this and almost all have come to the conclusion that the stronger the profanity, the less intelligent you are. Thus I must conclude that you, Mr. Dragon and Mr. Bear must some of the least intelligent people on the Internet. Also I have noticed that both of you use animal names as your persona.That would make sense, that if you are a immature 13 year old adult, you would be drawn to animal type names. I was not acting as a Troll, Mr. Dragon. I was responding to Mr. Bear's post and asking some logical questions in regards to what he said and his views on reproduction. I am not sure why you responded to a post I addressed to him but I guess you feel some type of kindred or love for Mr. Bear since you both use animal names. You too must have a very pathetic life. To spew out so much profanity at someone you don't even know shows that must be a very unhappy person.

Reply to
Linear Measuring Systems

Bipolar Bear
[fuckwittery expunged]

Where and when did I say that? IOW, provide Message-IDs of posts to back up your claim.

Reply to
Black Dragon

Why did Sargon go out of business? If I remember right they were a cheap digital read out that ENCO like to push with their Chinese knock off crap.

When MSC purchased ENCO did they dump Sargon and that's what did them in?

Thanks for starting this thread and continuing it. It's been a lot of fun for me to read.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Hello Jon,

First, I must make this statement so that I can post in the cnc group. Someone said that digital readout are not cnc machines but they are one part of the cnc control system so:

Digital readout manufacturers make linear scales that can interface "CNC CONTROLS". The scales offer A/A not, B/B not and RI/RI not.

Now I will answer your questions.

They could not pay their bill to the company that supplied their glass. No glass, no scales or encoders.

with their Chinese knock

Yes they were the least expensive dro's at the time. Now the Chinese have taken that crown.

No, just bad management.

I had no idea that asking for copies of manuals to offer for free on my web site would cause so much anger in a few little boys. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Tim

Reply to
Linear Measuring Systems

I am always looking for Sargon manuals to offer for fee download from my web site. I am not upstanding anyone. I just respond to questions or comments that are directed to me.

Reply to
Linear Measuring Systems

Sorry I mis-typed. I should gave typed "free" instead of "fee". No reason to charge for something that never cost me anything and Sargon offered them also for free unit Aug. 2005 when they went out of business.

Reply to
Linear Measuring Systems

I just faxed over the setup sheet for the internal dip switches. 600,

700, 900 series.

Do you have the pinout connections for the cables? Showing the A, B, Z

+5V and Gnd pins?

Do you have the pinout connections fo rother scales?

THAT would be helpfull information, put it out there!

Reply to
Half-nutz