HURCO Autobend PC

Does anybody here have any info on using HURCO's Autobend PC v1.10 with an emulated dongle? I'm trying to find a somebody to create the software dongle and do the
needed changes to the program so that I can run Autobend on a Windows 98 virtual machine. It won't find the dongle on the LPT port when running on a virtual machine, so I need to amke it a software key. Has anybody had it done, knows how to do it, or knows of somebody who can do it?