ShumaTech DRO's

Go to the Yahoo groups site groups.yahoo.com and read the Shumatech group. Lots of ideas on this fine jewel. I have been running one for several years with the inexpensive chinese scales. More accurat devices are availible.

Howard Garner

Reply to
Howard R Garner

Hello All

Been awhile since I've been here. Anybody using the ShumaTech DRO kits, and if so with what scales? I have an Enco branded Sargon unit on my mill with one dead scale and I'd also like to add another on the knee but Sargon, alas, is out of business. While searching around the net I came across the ShumaTech unit, what got my interest is it has a tach input and can thus readout SFM.

Regards Paul

Reply to
Paul

Paul,

I have Jenix scales that will work with your Sargon display. I make a adapter to interface the scale with the display.

Send me a e-mail if you are interested. snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net

Regards,

Tim Barnard LMSC

877-376-4373

Reply to
LMSC

Paul,

I'd give Tim a shot. I had a similar problem with my Enco/Sargon unit. The Jenix scale he sent me worked like a charm and he supplied me with some very valuable tech support when I got in trouble. I am a very satisfied customer.

Jay Cups There is no "X" > Paul,

Reply to
JayCups

Reply to
Ralph Henrichs

Not having one. But I know they use both the "cheap Chines scales" and glass scales (even mixed). Jennix scales are very common for the Shumatech users. For the glass scales, you need an adapter (QCC-100).

HTH, Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller