Wow, its been 10 years since I've been here! rec.models.rc.air

I got away from this newsgroup for awhile. Hi y'all!

Good to see you again!
It is much quieter than 10 years ago, except when there are fistfights in the corridors.
                Marty
--
Big-8 newsgroups: humanities.*, misc.*, news.*, rec.*, sci.*, soc.*, talk.*
See http://www.big-8.org for info on how to add or remove newsgroups.

Heh. Shall we solder some batteries together? -- Ray

I prefer to borrow your spot-welder, thanks. :o)
                Marty
--
Big-8 newsgroups: humanities.*, misc.*, news.*, rec.*, sci.*, soc.*, talk.*
See http://www.big-8.org for info on how to add or remove newsgroups.
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:15:27 -0400, "Martin X. Moleski, SJ"

You know, it's kind of funny but that discussion is still quite vivid to me. Wow. Did the tempers ever flare on that one. -- Ray

So what you been doing while you were gone? Flying anything? Building? Crashed?
Welcome back!
--
Jim in NC