Wow, its been 10 years since I've been here! rec.models.rc.air

I got away from this newsgroup for awhile. Hi y'all!

Reply to
rcgreavesnews

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:50:49 GMT, rcgreavesnews wrote in :

Good to see you again!

It is much quieter than 10 years ago, except when there are fistfights in the corridors.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

:

Heh. Shall we solder some batteries together?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 06:33:28 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote in :

I prefer to borrow your spot-welder, thanks. :o)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

So what you been doing while you were gone? Flying anything? Building? Crashed?

Welcome back!

Reply to
Morgans

:

You know, it's kind of funny but that discussion is still quite vivid to me. Wow. Did the tempers ever flare on that one.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad