Battery Charger and Charging Advice Sought

I have an old HiTec Charger CG-330 that is a 24 cell peak detection chrger. It is run off a 12 volt car battery. It has a dial that is
labeled Amps and you can adjust it from .5 to 5 amps. I bought this thing when Zagi's were all the rage and they have gone to that big hanger in the sky. I now have a 7 cell NiMh 8.4 volt, 3600MAH battery that I want to use in a new bird. I have all the correct ESC stuff and need to know what to set the charger at. Will it be a fast charge, or over night? I really know nothng about this stuff since its been ten years since I flew the zagi but I know the charger works as I have plugged the battery in for a few minutes and all the correct lights came on. Any help is greatly appreciated. Oh, plesae don't advise going to LiPo as i don't want to go broke with this. I am really a glow flier and this is just an experiment. Many thanks.
http://www.hitecrcd.com/pages/support/71