Enya .80 FS Weight ?

Hello , am wondering if someone would know how much the Enya .80 Four Cycle engine weighs ? , looked around the web and no luck , think they were very
popular many years ago . Thanks Phil L.
Don't know about the Enya in particular but I reckon it would be pretty similar ro other FS 80s, so around the 500-550g mark.
Cheers,
Nigel

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4507 (20091014) __________
http://www.eset.com

I don't know the numbers, Phil, but for an Enya, it wasn't all that heavy. Like others, I suspect it is near parity with an OS or a Magnum .80 four-stroke.
The Enya 80-4C & 60-4C is one of my favorite engines (same casting). Interestingly enough, I once sat down and did the math to find the displacement of the 80-4C. It turned out to be .74 cubic inch displacement.
Ed Cregger