Paxman diesel engine.

Hello all, I am trying to track down the were abouts of a Paxman diesel engine that was sold at auction in 2007?
I was told by Richard Carr of the Paxman web site that this engine was
sold and still survives some where?
The reason I am asking is that this engine belonged to my Grandfather Harry Dean from Needham near Diss in Suffolk I have been living abroad for the last 32 years and have only recently retied back to the UK.
Any help would be much appreciated. My email address is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks in advance
Roger
Hiya. What Paxman is it that you are looking for?
url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13415998.aspx