Paxman diesel engine.

Hello all, I am trying to track down the were abouts of a Paxman
diesel engine that was sold at auction in 2007?
I was told by Richard Carr of the Paxman web site that this engine was
sold and still survives some where?
The reason I am asking is that this engine belonged to my Grandfather
Harry Dean from Needham near Diss in Suffolk I have been living abroad
for the last 32 years and have only recently retied back to the UK.
Any help would be much appreciated. My email address is
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks in advance
Roger
Reply to
Dieselroger
Hiya. What Paxman is it that you are looking for?
url:
mervyn weaver