Diesel engine Identification

I had a long chat with an ebay vendor yesterday whilst collecting a Pye Galvanometer, and out of the blue he produced three pictures of an engine that he asked if I could identify!

It emerged that he is into bikes and stuff like that, and came across this lump recently while on holiday.

It bears similarities to the Diter engine that we have, bit I am not sure if it was made by them, although the diesel equipment looks to be CAV, which might help.

Files are largish to give some detail, 120kb to 160kb each.

There is no ownership attached, it is by an old pottery factory and has been there for some time.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

CHARLES HAMILTON

Lovely wildflower setting Peter. Is it in the UK?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

engine that he asked if I could identify!

Reply to
J K Siddorn

No, it's rather warmer and farther south....

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes