suffolk Punch engine

Is free to good home on a simple frame with a car alternator.

Was a runner but would bet the carg needs cleaning by now.

May even keep someones lawnmower going.

Blackburn area if no takers by Monday evening will scrap.

Cheers

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

Has now been put aside for Peter

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

Many thanks, Adrian, Philip will be pleased.... :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

i have got the majority of an early all iron engine if you want i

peter. i am about 10 miles from blackburn,i live in bolton.in fact live on the road from bolton to blackburn. let me know if you want it i also may have a complete running lawnmower for £40 in good condition

-- bolma

----------------------------------------------------------------------- bolmas's Profile:

this thread:

bolmas

sorry forgot to add my e-mail address

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.u

-- bolma

this thread:

bolmas

Thanks for the offer, I've passed that to Philip to see if he needs another lump to play with. Lawnmower not of interest I'm afraid, 5 acres of grass need somewhat heavier equipment! like 5 horses.... :-))

Many thanks,

Peter

Peter A Forbes