Battery Charger

Hello everyone. I really enjoy reading this group and have learned alot from your posts. I have a question, I have a Micro Peak Technology Super Brain 959 charger. Does anyone know if there is a Dean's plug adapter to charge Great Planes ElectriFly 8.4V 3000mAh 7-Cell Stick Battery Pack with Deans 2-Pin Female Ultra connector.

Reply to
J.F.

I usually just make my own adaptors. Not that hard to do.

Reply to
Vance Howard

You can find the following at Tower Hobbies or most local hobby stores - GPMM3148 Charge Lead Deans Male Ultra:

Tower has a whole section of Charger Adaptors/Connectors on their website. I bought my MRC Superbrain 989 charger from Tower last year, great family of products!

Ed

Reply to
Ed Paasch