No significant metal comment.

Will check back after the elections.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Later, Tater!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Jim Stewart"

I hear ya... Cleaned out my RCM file this morning, just checked again and 137 new ones were posted and only 7 made it through my filters and only one of them was On Topic. ;>)} phil k

Reply to
Phil Kangas

I agree, not a lot of metal working. I'm part of the problem, and I ought to do better. My apologies, sorry, Jim.

Vote Republican, the job you save may be your own.

.

Will check back after the elections.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You could start a splinter group.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

news:alt.rec.crafts.metalworking is almost dead.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's gummer dweeber's fault.

Reply to
Joe Elenbaas

Not a metal splinter group? Those hurt.

.

You could start a splinter group.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

There is still metal content, you just need a better filter.

Reply to
Pete C.

Wouldn't that be a sliver group?

Reply to
Pete C.

I see almost no political junk. I filtered out all crossposts and some people.

Ignoramus10923

Wouldn't a silver group be on-topic?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That is the woodworking newsgroup. I gave it up years ago - too much yap about crappy tools

Reply to
alan200

I would hope so, but some people think that anything that shape is a splinter. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Poor craftstmen always blame their tools.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So have several cities around here. One is removing an old water tower, and another just removed their old 'Space Needle' ride. About a half million pounds of scrap steel, in total.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Looks like another load to China.

  1. Lie
Gunner

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 06 Oct 2012

02:02:30 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

But sometimes, it is the crappy tool.

-- pyotr Go not to the Net for answers, for it will tell you Yes and no. And you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers does it take to change a lightbulb.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Probably. No steel mills around here. A lot leaves from the port of Tampa.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What kind of craftsman owns crappy tools? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell