Anybody need any 3ph twist lock power connectors?

Going the the (4) milk cartons filled with twist lock 3ph power connectors and pulled out what I need here at the homestead..and Ive got a shitload of extra ones. Probably 100 or more. They came out of machine shops that I closed down over the last 3 yrs.

A number are NOS still in the boxes. Proably 10 or more mixed types.

Hubble 20A 230vt Hubble 30A 230vt Hubble 30A 440vt etc etc etc

I even have some 5 pin center ground males and females

Ive got outlets (no cover plates) Plugs, both male and female

Some are new in the box, but most are used. Some look nearly new..some are well used but still servicable for many years. Anything that was suspect, burned etc..went right into the dumpster.

As we all know..the pins configs are different...so send me a picture and some measurements of the pin diameter and I can match up what you are looking for. Or draw me a picture with dimensions. Generally its the ground lug..does it stick up, stick down, turn to the right or left...the lugs themselves can be trmmed with tin snips or a belt sander. If you need a matching pair (plug and socket for example)..Ill match em up for you before I send em off

$5 each, $10 for a pair m/f let me know what you need..socket for box or inline pair. You only pay actual shipping from 93268

Given that these things are about $15 each....or more at the electrical house..and hard to find used...shrug..I figure $5 each is a decent price.

Ive got enough sockets that go in electrical boxes..matching ones..to wire up at least 2..maybe 3 full sized hobby shops..probably 20 or more sockets.

Anything that doesnt sell goes on Ebay, So let me know what you need, Ill ship em, you examine em for 7 days, and if they are good for you..pay me. If not..ship em back at Your expense. Ill eat shipping to you if you dont want them.

Sound fair?

I also have some single phase twist locks. Most are NOS but not all. I loaded up my construction job site distibution box and dont need any more of them. Ive got probably 20 plugs, and maybe 5 females..or a few more.

Same price, same conditions.

Need welding outlets? I have a few. Most are the 4 conductor type with a square form factor. I use the 3 in a V..so they are surplus to my needs. $10 each. Same terms as above.

Gunner, cleaning out the Stuff in the cargo container

  1. Lie
Gunner

Got plenty of those myself. You wouldn't happen to have any 1/O ~ 4/O Tweco male/female connector pairs lying around, would you?

Reply to
Flint

Ya know....I just may have. How many do you need? Just 2 pair?

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner