SolidWorks Manuals for Trainers

Any of you trainers here have one of the latest SolidWorks Manuals for Trainers. I don't want to get into any training program for this, but am willing to pay to get one of these. Any help will be appreciated.

Have a good day.

Reply to
kiran

I don't have that manual, but I have a great web-based training solution for learning SolidWorks at

I hope it is a help,

AL

Reply to
albert.inspirtech

You can ask your VAR to provide you with the latest SolidWorks Manuals. You might have to pay sum fees for that.

Deepak

Reply to
Engineer