Sony/Sokki Interface

Hello Everyone,

I am in need of a interface box to enable a Sony magnetic scale to be attached to a Sokki magnetic scale display.

I am looking for someone to create the interface and if they wish, to make the unit and sell them to me.

I have documentation form Sony and Sokki and have displays and scale from both manufacturers to test with.

I don't have the time or talent to do this myself.

If anyone is interested in taking on this project, please contact me off list at snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net.

Thanks,

Tim Barnard LMSC

877-376-4373