Electronics guy in Southern California

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a electronics person to help me in the repair of
Sokki and Autometronics digital readouts. This would be contract
work and be paid on a hourly rate. I will supply the needed
schematics. I pay for my work when the job is complete. I need
someone reliable and able to meet with me on the weekends to
discuss the units. I will pick up and deliver the units. If you
or someone you know would be interested in giving me a hand,
please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net or call me at 877-376-4373.
Thanks,
Tim
LMSC
Reply to
Tim
You might also try posting to sci.electronics.repair.
Reply to
Walter Harley
Thanks for information. I post there also.
Regards,
Tim
Reply to
Tim