Raptor 4 trade

Ok I am out of helis once again. Gonna trade this sweet flying bird for a .60 size plane or larger at least. It will be ready to fly less receiver and transmitter. It has a Futaba 401 Gyro with the Futaba 9253 digital servo and a lot of other extras. If you have something to offer email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net and we can discuss all the details of what I have on it and what you have to offer. There is a pic of it on my webpage at

under what we fly. I am in the south GA area and will drive up to two hours to meet someone halfway. I am looking for a .60 size or bigger plane...rtf. Less TX and RX.

Reply to
rokman