compressor manuals

Hope someone here can help. I just bought 3 compressors as a lot at an auction and am looking for some place where I could download manuals/parts diagrams for them. I don't know if that is likely as they are older.

The pictures are at

I paid $400 CDN for all three.

First is a Kellogg, model 321TV, 2 hp, 2 stage. Second is a Brunner, model H24, 2 stage. Third is a Devilbiss model TAS-8051, 7.5 hp 3 phase, 2 stage.

Would be greatly appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction.

Al

Reply to
xkbal

You got a great deal. If you need a 25 scfm compressed air dryer for it, let me know. Devilbiss should be still in business, Kellogg is out of business.

Ignoramus32138

I'm pretty happy with the buy. I do need a few bits. I'm looking for a place to get some reasonably priced pressure switches for 2 of them. I'm also undecided on what to do with the motor on the Devilbiss. It's a 3 phase 7.5 hp. I might try looking for a 5 or 7.5 hp single phase for it.

Don't really have room for a dryer (actually I don't really have room for the compressor either but it was too good a deal to pass up). The garage is getting pretty full between the foundry setup, metalworkikng equipment and woodworking tools.

Al

Ignoramus32138 wrote:

Reply to
xkbal