Legless workbench

My new 14-foot electronics workbench is finished!

I made it with cantilever support, no legs. I'll usually work sitting on an adjustable-height lab stool and I didn't want legs in the way.

If you're interested, you can see it at

Don Foreman

WHAT!!??! How come you have all that space not filled with stuff? You must have just moved! Or built an addition! 14' by what, 20? There should have a "gloat" in the subject to warn us. Lucky bastard. 8-) Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Reply to
JR North