Re: My husbands going to kill Me, help?

Someone help me please. I have given my personal information in a

> newsgroup using his business phone number of 15 years that only rings > here. I am starting to get 3 phones calls a day (usually at night when > he works) and I can't tell him I was that stupid.

SURE YOU CAN!

Can I erase the post and who would I call If I could? or please give me > some technical assistance in doing so. > please help. > > please post but if you email remove the Idiot e > -- > > you will see this posted as well to rec.models.scale because I read that > group and I don't want to miss any posts because they fall off too > quickly >
Reply to
Jeff Lee

Then your marriage is a sham. You should be able to tell your husband ANYTHING.

Nope. Once released into the wild it cannot be recalled.

I suggest you call a good divorce lawyer.

Reply to
Scott in Aztlán

If you're running Outlook Express, you can click on your post and go to message > cancel message to send a cancel request. It doesn't always work, but it's worth a shot - just keep in mind that OE only lets you cancel your own posts, so if anyone quoted the number in your reply, you're kinda screwed.

Just tell your husband and have the number changed.

Reply to
Decimal Cat

Apparently the information has already been harvested. It's most likely too late.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Do you have caller ID? Is it the same number everytime? Maybe you could get telco to block the number.

As other people said you should be able to tell your husband stuff.

Reply to
Bill 2

What's the number? ;-)

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby

Hey! I just thought of something....perhaps the original poster was Janet Jackson! He he he he.

Yes, I know i just violated my own comment about the original poster being a troll but I just couldn't resist. I offer my sincere apology ahead of time. ;~)

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Oh, *really* now?!

-Kenny, who *might* get one from MCI and the LA Times per blue moon

Reply to
Kenneth Crudup