Sparrow and Sidewinder markings

Can anyone out there direct me to where I might find info on the coloring and/or stenciling used on both Sidewinder and Sparrow missiles? I'm trying to finish a Phantom but I need to get some good reference material.......... With regards, Nick Vukson

Reply to
NGVIII

There was an article in FineScale Modeler dealing specifically with the Sidewinder a little while back (year? Year and a half?)

Reply to
EGMcCann