Re: My Husband's going to kill Me, help?

and I can't tell him I was that stupid.

HE PROBABLY KNOWS... =SENOUR TR0UT=

Someone help me please. I have given my personal information in a > newsgroup using his business phone number of 15 years that only rings > here. I am starting to get 3 phones calls a day (usually at night when > he works) and I can't tell him I was that stupid. > Can I erase the post and who would I call If I could? or please give me > some technical assistance in doing so. > please help. > > please post but if you email remove the Idiot e > -- > > you will see this posted as well to rec.models.scale because I read that > group and I don't want to miss any posts because they fall off too > quickly >
Reply to
Sr.

ROTFLMAO

Thanks. I needed that.

- - \_/

Reply to
Smitty

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but in all my years of newsgroups I've never figured out a way to remove posts.

Reply to
HappyJuniorFan

This is probably a troll--but I can't resist.

Change your phone number, or pretend to be a "This number is no longer in service" message. or: Tell your husband what you did. I don't know what KIND of phone calls you are getting, or why they are calling you....but he might find out, and then it will be worse for both of you. Ask for his help in solving the problem--guys like to do that.

and.... Don't do that no more!

Good luck if you're telling the truth in your post. If not, may your trolling return to you threefold.

Grandma P.

Reply to
Pence234

Kind of a lame troll, ain't it? I mean....I don't get the purpose of a troll like this (if it's a troll).

Reply to
HappyJuniorFan

Go here and follow the directions:

Google will pull the post from their archives. Obviously this will not do anything about those who have already downloaded the post, but at least it won't appear in future Usenet searches.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

How do you know it's fake?

Reply to
Jimmy

Sorry, too late.

What you're asking is like: "how do I put toothpaste back into the tube?"

If the phone callls get too out of hand, come up with a reason to tell you husband why you have to get the number changed.

I know!! Tell him you broke it off with that group of guys you've been having sex with but they keep calling and calling. That way you won't have to admit to posting the number on usenet!!

Pretty smooth, huh?

Reply to
James Monroe

In article , rgmw writes

You are just 'Stupid'

Reply to
Doctor Bob

Give us your phone #...we'll call your husband and tell him to go easy on you,

Reply to
DougDKA

give me the phone number I will make it all go away.

Reply to
MArk

And apparently never figured out what a month long troll is, either. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Um, it's a month old troll.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

  1. X-No-Archive header.
  2. Identical post made to other newsgroups but also cross-posted to "rec.models.scale" are made periodically.
Reply to
Bert Hyman

Don't you also need a valid credit card number to accomplish that?

Reply to
James Monroe

You could try following this link:

It should help. The only problem would be if anyone responded to your post and left your phone number in their response as you can't remove someone else's post.

Reply to
Julia

thats only for removing them from google not all of usenet.

Reply to
Mad Max

And I'm hoping he does just to get this crap off of here.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Folks: The post that started this whole ridiculous thread was from a troll and was posted well over a month ago.

Even if it had been legitimate (which it wasn't) her husband would have found out by now that she's "on-line" cheating on him. They would have worked it out or he would have killed her by now. One way or the other....it's way OBE. ;~)

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

"jerry 47" wrote in news:1028lueoj01sg34 @corp.supernews.com:

Wish he'd get around to killing her already.

Howard

Reply to
Howard Wilson II