Spectral lines of metals?

Can anyone please help with a source or links to a site where I can find the spectral emission line data for metals? This is mainly to help identify the
metal salts used in metal-halide lamp manufacture. The data for the less common metals such as Dysprosium, Holmium, Scandium, Thallium, Thulium, Indium etc are the ones I'm most interested in. Many thanks for any info.
JB

Use Google on American Institute of Physics or American Physical Society or if you live near a large city or University examine the American Institute of Physics Handbook of Physics.
There ought to be British, French and German physics institutions that would have the same information.

the
the
Thanks,
JB